Here is one more:

Basic English is essentially the most successful
auxlang ever created, since at least one billion
people speak it without even knowing that they do.

> I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen,
> han mathon ne chae, a han noston ne 'wilith.

"I am priester than a priest, I have not run one
marathon, and I do not wish to run the marathon, for I
prefer to stay in my village." :)

Jan

=====
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." --- J. Michael Straczynski