Em Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:01:44 +0200, Christophe Grandsire <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:

> Welcome back! How's life been? Have you got enough time for some
> conlanging? :)

        Hi Christophe.
        No time for conlanging in this meantime. BTW I left the list for
lack of time to read the postings.
        I'm still having a hard time trying to deal with the number of
messages. I had sent this message some days ago and just sent a new "I'm
Back" message 'cause I had simply forgotten this one.

        Regarding my life in the meantime, I've finished my graduation
in Computer Science and I'm making a post-graduation now.
        I had a try at conlanging during my abscence, but it's nothing
ready yet. I'll try to make some more work on it to show you guys.

--
Gustavo Eulalio <[log in to unmask]>
Departamento de Sistemas e Computação - DSC