=?iso-8859-1?B?SmF2aWVyIEJhcnJpbyBGZXJu4W5kZXo=?= scrit:

>[Sebastian]
>>Li simplic regul por li pronuntiation del 's' es li secuent:
>>
>>'s' quam in Esperanto. Solmen inter du vocales it sona quam
esperantic 'z'.

>>Ex un perspective esperantistic to impresse quam un complication. Ma ti
>>regul in fact es li condensation del occidental manieres de pronuntiation.
>>P. ex. in anglÚs on di 'single' con dur s, e on di 'rose' con moll s.
>

>But in "rose" you don't have any /s/ between two vowels
>(that's just an orthographical mirage) but only a final
>/z/.

Thank you for your correction, as it was of principal value. Maybe you want
to accept 'visible' as example?

>And in English, /s/ and /z/ are, as in Esperanto or
>in French, two clearly distinct and distinctive phonemes
>(ice/eyes, peace/peas, hiss/his...).

What do you think about the phonemeness of /s/ /z/ in german? I'm sure you
have important thoughts on this too.

Tenpo pona tawa sina

--
Sebastian