 --- Dan Jones wrote:

> Sure, if I can work out how to convert the document to word 97 format. Give
> me a week to finish polishing it (I might even get some syntax done)

Great, thanx!

> Dan

Jan

=====
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." --- J. Michael Straczynski