 --- J Y S Czhang wrote:

> How about simply "Language Creation: Transnational Anthology of
> Constructed Languages" or something nice, short and clear along these lines?
> _Anthology_ is more accurate a description of what we conlangers are
> including in this project _and_ it avoids the elitist pretension of "journal"
> and the vaguely manifesto-like _vibe_ in the word "bulletin" (::visceral
> shudder of memories related to the Glosa IAL bulletins::)

Anthology: I like that one.
But, transnational?

Jan

=====
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." --- J. Michael Straczynski