On Thu, 2 May 2002 16:02:01 +0000 Kala Tunu <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> plenty of people cannot articulate  and ng as initials, like many
> americans
> pronounce New York as Noo York. other difficult stuff: [ji], [wu],
> telling
> [s] from [S], pronouncing [h] for spaniards, french, italians,
> slavs, etc.
> anyway, with a CVCV pattern and {p, t, tS, k, l, m, n, N, j, w} my
> Tunu artlang beats your Futurese auxlang.

> mathias
-

"many americans" pronounce New York as Noo York?  I thought it was
(almost?) all Americans, especially those of us who live there!  We don't
pronounce it that way because we "can't" articulate [nj] or [J], but
because that's just how we talk.

-Stephen (Steg)
 "some music."