On a secondary consideration in this time of travel and attacks against office
buildings.

Watch the use of nylon clothing. A while back, an Army helo crashed. Both
crewmembers were in Nomex flight suits but one was wearing nylon underwear.
They both got out of the fire, the Nomex protected them from the flames, but
the heat melted the nylon underwear on the pilot wearing such. He died.

Likewise, one might want to consider the material in thier clothing when
traveling and such.

That's it (SWELL!).

-Traci
("I have been forgiven! I'm back to my old self again!"--Q
"SWELL!"--Riker, (wtte), ST:TNG)