Jan van Steenbergen wrote:
> That's true. When I lived in Poland, I once made a remark to somebody about
> "driving through the orange light". At first, the person whom I spoke to didn't
> seem to understand what I was talking about; in Poland, they call it "yellow".

I assume you're referring to the middle light.  Here it's yellow, too,
but "orange" is sometimes used (at least by some people I know) as a
joking term for a light that has just recently become red, like, if
someone drives thru a light that had just become red, someone might say
"That light was a bit orange"

--
"There's no such thing as 'cool'.  Everyone's just a big dork or nerd,
you just have to find people who are dorky the same way you are." -