Christophe Grandsire wrote:
> Grr... I hate this kind of remarks. Saying that indigo is a kind of blue is
> like saying that orange is a kind of red or green is a kind of blue.

Well, in *English*, indigo IS a kind of blue, whereas orange is not a
kind of red.  But, in some languages (like Uatakassi :-) ), orange *IS*
a kind of red.

> Blue stops on the spectrum where indigo begins.

Interesting.  You actually perceive indigo as separate from blue?

I, on the other hand, used to perceive pink as a kind of red.  In fact,
I still see it as being closely related to red.  I still don't really
think it really deserves to be called a distinct color, at least, not as
much as orange or green or whatnot.

And as for the rainbow, how on Earth do they get 7 colors out of it?  I
can only see, at most, 5 - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and of
those, orange I rarely see.

--
"There's no such thing as 'cool'.  Everyone's just a big dork or nerd,
you just have to find people who are dorky the same way you are." -