Unfortunately, due to heavy workload at the end of the quarter,
I need to get off the list temporarily.  I'll try to get back on
during the summer. If anyone wants to contact me, my email
address will remain the same: <[log in to unmask]>.

Thomas Wier          "...koruphàs hetéras hetére:isi prosápto:n /
Dept. of Linguistics  mú:tho:n mè: teléein atrapòn mían..."
University of Chicago "To join together diverse peaks of thought /
1010 E. 59th Street   and not complete one road that has no turn"
Chicago, IL 60637     Empedocles, _On Nature_, on speculative thinkers