What about Handwriting for your conlangs? If you've worked on
scripts, how influenced are those by your own handwriting? Or have
they been created using a computer?
I have not created scripts using my own handwriting, only computer
image programs. Mainly this is because I'm disgraphic...and I just
like computers.
Uhh so do you make scripts by hand or by computer? (if you do make
them)

Cheers,
-Aleks

>>BP Johnsson wrote:

>>>Feels good to know that I'm not the only one in that condition.  FWIW I
>>>used to think that my Italic lettering was passable, but even that has
>>>deteriorated now, along with my hands generaly deteriorating...
>>
>>I do anti-calligraphy; most people think my handwriting is dead ugly, but
>>they admit that is easily readable ('xcept when I write really fast, but
>>then I tend to abolish such fine distinctions as |k| vs |h| vs |b|, |a| vs
>>|u|, |c| vs |e| vs |r| vs |s| vs |-|, and |y| vs |j|).
>>                             Andreas

Reklama:
Vylepsete svuj prohlizec Internetu na http://software.seznam.cz/listicka