Aleks writes:

>What about Handwriting for your conlangs? If you've worked on
>scripts, how influenced are those by your own handwriting? Or have
>they been created using a computer?
>I have not created scripts using my own handwriting, only computer
>image programs. Mainly this is because I'm disgraphic...and I just
>like computers.
>Uhh so do you make scripts by hand or by computer? (if you do make
>them)

By hand, since I came to Géarthnuns long before I came to computers.
The original has a very Frakturish feel (vive le Fraktur!!!). Print
and cursive forms are definitely influenced by my own hand. The
computer-friendly form was then back-derived therefrom. And now we
can delve into serif and sans serif forms.

Kou