Jovedi, le 13 junio 2002, fasilinguo scribeva (extracto):

>     Mi proponas ke cxiu membro de  la komitato povosciu almenaux je unu el
> la kvar jenaj lingvoj: Esperanto, interlinguxo, ido aux euxropanto.

    I looked at some more web pages on Europanto, and it still seems
like something of a joke to me.  But whether or not it is, it does not
seem appropriate as an official language for an auxiliary language
association.  It seems so intensely eurocentric, even more so than the
other three, that it brings up the question of what the organization is
all about, and conIALs in general.  Is this organization to be only for
auxiliary languages for people who speak west European languages, or is
it to be about auxiliary languages that might be intended for global
scope?

--
Paul Bartlett
PGP key info in message headers