John Cowan sikyal:

> This text is much shorter, but more difficult.  As I mentioned before,
> I don't have the German version, and I would ask anyone who does
> and is willing to post it, to please do so.  Thanks.

Eeek!  If I could figure out what this meant in English, I might try to
translate it, but otherwise . . .

All of these texts present a very great problem for translating into an a
priori fictional-world conlang, but I suppose such tasks are part of the
translator's duty.

Jesse S. Bangs [log in to unmask]
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/

"If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are
perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in
frightful danger of seeing it for the first time."
--G.K. Chesterton