Andy Canivet sikyal:

> For a very interesting essay about enneagrams, check out:
>
> http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~tchou/Theory20.htm

Very interesting indeed.  I need to look up some (reputable) enneagram
information now to see how I would type myself.  Something in the 4/5/1
range, I think now.

> Speaking of that... how many conlangers also have a freakish interest in
> philosophy, religion, & mysticism?  Call it an informal survey of a group with
> an uncharacteristically high proportion of introverted intuitive types...

Me, certainly.  I've always loved philosophy and mysticism, and of course
having ministers for parents doesn't hurt in religion ;-).

Jesse S. Bangs [log in to unmask]
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/

"If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are
perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in
frightful danger of seeing it for the first time."
--G.K. Chesterton