 --- Mischa! Rosado wrote:

> Well, it is still very much in the making, but I can tell you a few things
> about it.  Its name is Lieronien, or "dancing with words", which is, I
> suppose, the closest translation.

A very beautiful name, I must admit...

> What do you mean by special features??

Oh well, that could actually be anything that makes the language different from
other languages.
Just to give you a simple example: I am currently trying to decypher an
Ebisedian text in order to translate it into Hattic (as a part of the Relay
Game; if you have been lurking a bit before you entered, you might know about
it). Ebisedian has an intesting sentence and case system, based fully on the
different aspects of motion. (Did I put that right, H.S.?) Besides, apart from
the usual singular and plural, Ebisedian also has a "nullar".

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones