On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:39:54 -0400 Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> >> I get a "Permission Denied". And that doesn't change
> >whether I click directly
> >> here or go through your page :(( .
> >
> >The page worked for me earlier, but now I am getting
> >the Permission Denied message as well...
> >
> Same here. How strange.  As for the font-- any time I try to
> download a
> font, it seems to route thru my defunct (not-paid-for) old Font
> Creator
> Program and I'm blocked.  What little I could see of it behind FCP's
> nasty
> box looked well done, however.  The handwritten version in the poem
> was....interesting.

Fixed that.  I had to correct a few typos last night, and when I
re-uploaded the page it set the permission mask back to owner-only. It
should be readable now, since I fixed it. To get around your font
program, Roger, it probably requires that you right-click on the link and
select "Save Target As," or something like that.

Whew!  Such troubles!  Hopefully the PDF will be ready this afternoon--it
all depends on how soon I can get into the computer lab with the PDF
maker.

Jesse S. Bangs     Pelíran
jaspax@ juno.com   http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/
"Oh, look, you earned your wings