In a message dated 06/27/2002 07.06.07 AM, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>En réponse à Steg Belsky <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>> A very creative conculture?  :-)
>
>Or very much into drugs! ;)))) Or maybe very religious, with constant
referring
>to the "outworld(s)".
>
>But I like the idea of a very creative conculture. After all, you need
>one to support such a hoaxlang (rather a chaoslang, at least that's how I
feel
>when I'm working on it :)) ).

    *linguamangler chuckling*  "Chaoslang" easily mis-read "chao slang" [tSaU
slaeN] just like my primary conlang creolego is easily mis-readable as
"creole go"...

    Hmm, Chaoslang (mayhaps Kaozzlang?) maybe a good name for my second[ary]
conlang project - a futuristic "Strit Ingliz" ("Street English") - my excuse
for using/abusing a "Reefurm'd Spelin"...

Hanuman Zhang {HANoomaan JAHng} /'hanuma~n  dZahN/

~§~

Ars imitatur Naturam in sua operatione.
"Art is the imitation of Nature in her manner of operation."

"The most beautiful order is a heap of sweepings piled up at random." ~
Heraclitus, c. 500 BCE

" jinsei to iu mono wa, kinchou na geijyutsu to ieru deshou "
<Japanese> = lit. "one can probably say that 'life' is a precious artform"