Dear Text encoders,

With a longish trip coming up, I felt the need to have "The
Guidelines" ready in my pocket, so that I would be ready to face any
questions on such important matters as the contents of the %refsys
class, or the content model of <lg> while waiting for my flight or while
at the dinner table at ALLCACH2002.

For this purpose, I created an open ebook definition file, adapted the
HTML version of the Guidelines and packed it all in a zip file, which
is available together with instructions at
http://www.kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~wittern/p4x-oeb.html.

Enjoy!

All the best,

Christian Wittern

P.S.  If you have some questions concerning this, don't be surprised
if I can't answer immediately as I plan to leave tomorrow.  I will
answer as soon as possible.
CW

--

 Christian Wittern