On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, James Chandler wrote:

> A number of people from different backgrounds have already joined the new
> list Auxlang-Dialog and useful discussions have started.  For those who do
> not wish to subscribe to the list, this is just a reminder that the archives
> are public and can be accessed at the following address:

> [...]

    Members and potential members should be aware that archives of
lists such as this may be incomplete.  To the best of my information,
YahooGroups honors the "X-No-Archive: yes" mail header and will not
archive any messages containing it (such as my own, which I put in for
a personal reason).  However, I think that the Listserv at Brown
University does *not* honor the no-archive header, so that the AUXLANG
archives will be more complete.

--
Paul Bartlett
PGP key info in message headers