Well, that does it!  I'm going into a feeding frenzy!

Aronson's textbook was my first introduction to the delights of Georgian, and
now I've got access to the sounds - and a copy of Realplayer minus all the
infuriating pop-up ads that violate my sense of common courtesy - I'll be on
a downloading frenzy.  and will probably pop out and buy the latest copy of
Aronson's "Georgian: A Reading Grammar" A.S.A.P.

Thanks a million.

Wesley Parish

--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"