Tule!

        I was reading up on ways to diagram syntax designs, and two different ways of
doing this came up, BNF (very complicated to look at, i think) and the X-Bar
Theory.  I searched google for X-Bar theory, and all i could find was (very)
skeletal information on it. I was wondering if any of you have had experiance
with this, or happen to know where I can find detailed information on it.

        As of now the syntax i have written outi n BNF is very hard to grasp, and i
would like to simplify it just a little more. Any information is greatly
appreciated.

                                                                        Later,
                                                                          Robert