how about importing the sanskrt dvandva system ( where
bala|m=child + nara|s=man becomes balanarau=man and
child )

you could say 'i see dog-and-bird' ( which could be in
the dual if you have one )

this way you only have one object word, but you have
two entities referred to.

 --- Marcus Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > On Wed,