memo datum 26/07/2002 01.00.41 PM, prodiga, prodidji Christophe Grandsire
grafi:

>I have to have some words in Maggel which behave like that (meaning, having
>a plural form identical to a singular word of different meaning, or
variations
>on the same theme :))) ). But I suppose there are already conlangs out there
>which do that ;))) . Right?

    CreoLego -which increasingly is becoming somewhat more irregular and
rambunctiously idiomatic than the "normal" extended pidgin or creole  - has
"logo" for "word/words" and "trademark" (but "logos" can mean "The Word" and
"trademarks")... "lego" for "language" and the famous modular toy ("legoset"
can mean "linguistics" or "languages" or several Lego toy kits, hehe)  ;)

    Technically, I guess I can't call CreoLego a "creole" too much longer
without doing that highly specific linguistic term semantic violence as some
have done with the word "lingo" ;)   *snarlfle!*     :P~
    Guess I hafta invent a sci-fi conculture-like _raison d'etre_ for
CreoLego mutating from multilexifier pidgin to polyglot creole to
whatever-the-hell-it-is-now... mayhaps CreoLego _is_  a lingo-heavy acrolect
(?) ... ROTFLMAO

    Hopefully if I webify CreoLego (possibly with Christophe's eager
linguavore assistance ::appreciative grin at CG:: ), Lego - the toy company -
will not try any legal tricks and attacks on my poor lil
_Stitch_ed-together-like/ _cento_ -like conlang ;)

        ';'   <=== ASCII portrait of "Stitch" a.k.a. "Experiment 626"

        http://www.disney.com/stitch

Hanuman Zhang  "eek! he has had too much coffee... run for your lives!"

googolgigglabyte
goegolgiechelbijt  - of - met een vette megagrijns
GoogolGekicherByte
googolrisibyte ===> el byte de la  risita de googol
googolrisadinhabyte ===>  o byte de risadinha de googol
googolspassoctet
gugolhihibajt
gugolngisibayt
okukolkikikol
eg˙gelegigalibaith
ikhakpanc'anoonv÷l
cimacimakekehapi
pokatra oemadroabhethetre
va'i utne tuktukt'ishushukuko`g tuk  go`go`o`gwgaga