I should point out that I am open to reasonable suggestions for alternative
language policies, but so far I have not heard anything that would be
workable in practice.  The language policy on A-D is that there is no
policy: anything goes.  I realize that if this means the discussions tend to
be in Eng then that is not ideal for speakers of other languages.  But this
is not a new problem: I remember discussions on Auxlang going back to last
century about how to use less Eng.  If there is a solution, we have not
found it yet.

Kordiale, James Chandler

"The postulation of quarks gives a structure to the proliferation of
subatomic particles, but physicists demand a different sort of evidence in
order to establish the physical reality of quarks." - Gilbert Harman, Two
quibbles about analyticity and psychological reality, Behavorial and Brain
Sciences 3