    Hi auxlangers.
    James Chandlers says, again: "The lists I am asking Alexandre to close
are not independent of A-D.  They were set up as almost identical copies of
the original list.  So I have every right to refer to them in the conditions
I impose on the removal of his ban.".
    As you say clearly, James Chandler acts as Ariel Sharon with Palestinian
political structures or persons when he dislikes them. Obviously, James
Chandler is elected by none in the list Auxlang-Dialog, but the rest is the
same.
    James Chandler knows perfectly that the two lists "ausilinguo dialogo"
and "Auslandialogo" are independent of the list "Auxlang-Dialog". As he
knows that they're democratic lists, where nobody can privately decide the
unfounding of these lists.
    It's clear I'm unwilling on disbanding these lists. But the members can
decide disbanding them, as the democratic rule is stronger than my personal
will. In Auxlang-Dialog, which isn't a democratic list but the James
Chandler's personal dictatorship, things are quite different. He doesn't
need consult anybody to exclude or include members, and he can unfound the
(his) list at whatever time.
    I don't know if James Chandler lies openly or simply he's so blind
seeking the political power that he doesn't understand the state of affairs
in a democratic system. Ariel Sharon can't dismiss Yassir Arafat as he
hasn't elected Yassir Arafat, but Palestinian people has elected the leader
hated by Ariel Sharon. And I can't unfound the two lists as this decission,
after our democratic rules, must be taken by all members.
    Obviously, James Chandler can go to both lists, explain his version of
facts and ask the members the unfounding. But, likely, the members won't
desire going into a list where they must obey just one person, and without
appellation. Indeed, I don't handle them and they can accept James
Chandler's views.
    I'm not interested on a list for cooperation between auxlangs, ruled by
just one person. The problem deals not with James Chandler, deals with
democracy principle.
    For example, if the list "Auslandialogo" were a list ruled by Alexandre
Xavier Casanova Domingo, the problem would remain. But it isn't, of course.
All members can manage the list with the common address [log in to unmask]
and the password "tinico". The address and the password are the same for
"ausilinguo dialogo". Moreover, our rules state that deletion of messages,
removal of a member, unfounding of the lists, changes of  the official aims,
and so on, are decissions to be taken by all members, not merely by the
"master" (all, in fact, are masters).
    Thus, curiously, the two lists are (unwillingly) rival lists of
"Auxlang-Dialog", as the scopes are almost the same but their democratic
principles definitely distinguish both from James Chandler's list.
    In my opinion, dictatorship and ownership injure and kill the
cooperation between auxlangs. I don't approve the propietary attitudes from
Scheleyer, Zamenhof, Balduino Egon Breitenbach, Leo Moser and so on. Also
James Chandler shows a copyright sign on his project (see below).
    No, thanks. I'm interested on a democratic cooperation between auxlangs,
ever including the construction of a common auxlang, but such a project must
be properly democratic, without personalism and without hidden businesses.
    I've not the aim "clearly to disrupt and undermine the workings of the
list", speaking on James Chandler' page. But answering him when he says "You
are not excluded in principle, and if you are willing to disband all your
lists which are copies of my original, and give an undertaking that you will
not establish rival lists and try to draw people away in future, then I will
consider removing the ban.", I simply reply that a list ruled by just one
person, either James Chandler, either another auxlanger, is a list which
doesn't interest me as a basis to promote cooperation inter auxlangs.
    Related to the pretended "rivalry", it's notorious that we, the members
of the two lists whose unfoundation James Chandler asks, don't forbid the
membership of our people also into "Auxlang-Dialog", nor have black lists
with banned people for being the owner or a promoter, a member and so on, in
"Auxlang-Dialog".
    Well, my English is very poor, but, as James Chandler wouldn't
understand me in another language, I'm writing in English. If a phrase isn't
understandable, you guys can hint and tip.
    By Alexandre Xavier Casanova Domingo.