Just had a thought on the 5mm at 65- since I would not likely use a
hooded vest- I would use my 3mm sleaveless vest for the extra upper
torso-  a full 7mm would be too much for me and quite warm underwater-
You could take the vest off for the 75 degree

Ken

--

Kmbh Associates
47 Rocket Circle

High Purity Float Zone and Specialty CZ Silicon  for Power, IR and
Mirror Optics, Optoelectronics, MEMS, SOI, and other Semiconductor
applications. Service in SOI, Polishing SSP and DSP.
Quartz, Glass, Pyrex and Borofloat Wafer Supply. Anodic Bonding. SOG, SOS.