Browsing thru some Glosa word lists, the vocabulary seems to be made up
largely of ClasGrk and ClasLat forms, with a measure of modern european
forms.  There is a lot more ClasLat than I thought: Glosa seems to have a
preference for these over modern romanic (originally VulgLat) forms, eg.

equs   not   kaval
felis  not   kat

I dont have Hogbens original book with me at the moment, but I seem to
remember a lot more ClasGrk forms, so maybe Clark and Ashby have introduced
a lot of the ClasLat and modern european forms.  The more I look into Glosa,
the more it intrigues me.  This would be a good time for me to learn it,
with the Basis Project getting underway.  I have joined Glosalist, but so
far there have not been any posts in Glosa there.

Kordiale, James Chandler

"The postulation of quarks gives a structure to the proliferation of
subatomic particles, but physicists demand a different sort of evidence in
order to establish the physical reality of quarks." - Gilbert Harman, Two
quibbles about analyticity and psychological reality, Behavorial and Brain
Sciences 3