CCI, Center for Cultural Interchange, is urgently seeking US families willing to host a high school exchange student from Korea or Vietnam.  We have over 80 boys and girls, arriving in August to begin the 02/03 school year.  Hosting is a wonderful experience for the whole family and a great way to learn more about these cultures and languages, first-hand, including numerous local dialects. Our families come in all shapes and sizes including singles, seniors and working parents.  For more information on hosting and to see pictures/profiles of these students please email Marian Schurz at GlobalHostFamily, [log in to unmask]   Thank you so much.