Thanks Don I saw the reef sharks, after reading this not sure if its a
blacktip as I mentioned earlier, and when they were up closest I always
seemed to be without camera :(

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/Gallery/Descript/CReefShark/CReefShark.htm

Appears the key difference is a dark versus white anal fin.

At 12:00 AM 8/7/2002 -0400, Automatic digest processor wrote:
>------------------------------
>
>Date:    Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:58:40 -0500
>From:    Don Ward <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sharks on L. Cayman
>
>   Marv Gozum @ CI Server wrote:
> >Just back from Little Cayman.  Don, has the Aggressor been attracting
> >Blacktips with food?
>
>There was no feeding done on our trip.  However, we saw sharks a couple
>times through the week and on close passes, but all during the day.  Our's
>were Caribbean reef sharks.  I had one swim close to me (a 5-6 footer) and
>I got several pics of him.   For all I know, it was the same shark cruising
>Bloody Bay.  Also many larger groupers consistent with Hugh's observations
>that would allow close looks.  Again, I did not see, or hear of, any fish
>feeding, baiting, etc.
>
>Dive safe,
>
>/Don

Warm regards,