Joel sikyal:

> Nekiloti nouns have inflected case.  However, most cases are indicated
> with word participles.

If it's indicated with a "word participle," then it's not properly a case.
Just to be picky. Oh, and I'm pretty sure that you mean "particle," not
"participle." A participle is a form of a verb that acts as an adjective
or noun.

> A Nekiloti noun can exist in pure nomitive form. (being a subject) or
> accusative form or a mixture of one of those and a special form called
> "effective".  Accufective and Nomifective.

Spelling: you mean "nominative." "Nomitive" is not a word in English.

> E.g..  Cat gives hairball to mouse.
>      Irk savoni eactus miacot vi.
>
> Gives       cat        hairball     mouse            to.
>
> Verb    nomifective   accusative   accusative     to case participle.

I don't understand why the cat is "nomifective" here, and not just plain
nominative. As for the case particle, there's not trouble there. I would
call "vi" a postposition, however, and say that it governs the accusative
case, rather than calling it the "to case particle."

Aside from the nomifective/accufective thing, which you never explain,
this seems like a straightforward nom-acc system, in which postpositions
govern the accusative. Some more examples of the effective cases would be
helpful.

Jesse S. Bangs [log in to unmask]
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/

"If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are
perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in
frightful danger of seeing it for the first time."
--G.K. Chesterton