Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Hi Christian. Your romlang is very interesting. It's always nice to find out new languages as yours for a romlanger like me! The only question I have for you is: Don't you think the pronounciation is a bit complicated for a romlang? I think it's very influenced by English.

I'm looking forward to seeing some sample texts.

Adio! = Bye!

Ángel Serrano.
A Pagga doul'Aingeljă - La página del Angeliano - Angelian's Homepage
http://es.geocities.com/aingelja

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versión: Webcam, voz, y mucho más ˇGratis!