Pediatric Emergency Physicians

The Emergency Departments of Children's Hospitals and Clinics -
Minneapolis and Children's Hospitals and Clinics - St. Paul are seeking
additional pediatric emergency physicians. Children's Hospitals and
Clinics is a pediatric health care system which operates two tertiary
care hospitals, one located in downtown Minneapolis, and the other
located in downtown St. Paul. The referral base for both hospitals
encompasses the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, the State of
Minnesota, and the entire Upper Midwest.

Each Emergency Department treats approximately 35,000 patients per
year. The patient population is quite diverse, with the gamut of
pediatric illness and injury being seen. Both EDs are important training
sites for pediatric, family practice, and emergency medicine residents.
We also offer an ACGME accredited Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Fellowship Program that currently has 4 fellows.

We are seeking applicants interested in a position that emphasizes
patient care and teaching. In addition, protected time is provided for
administrative work, research, and program development. Applicants
should be board eligible or certified in PEM. A very competitive
compensation package will be offered.

Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to (and/or
contact):

Martin D. Klatzko, M.D.
Medical Director, Emergency Department
Children's - Minneapolis