I have updated the Proposals page again:

http://bowks.net/basis/proposals.html

Please note the Status of each of the points, and say if there are any you
dont agree with.

The only point that is not posted here is Mood, because I do not yet have
enough information to formulate a point.  Once we have this, I make it 23
points in total, which is more than twice as many as the 1930 list, with two
extra languages!  It is also more than I thought we would get (I was
estimating in the 15-20 region).  So I think the project will be a success.

Kordiale, James Chandler

"The postulation of quarks gives a structure to the proliferation of
subatomic particles, but physicists demand a different sort of evidence in
order to establish the physical reality of quarks." - Gilbert Harman, Two
quibbles about analyticity and psychological reality, Behavorial and Brain
Sciences 3