From: "Roger Mills" <[log in to unmask]>
> John Cowan wrote:
> >Due to a gap in my archives that happens to match a gap in the conlang
> >archives, I don't have my "Know Your Rights When You Are Stopped In
> >Markland"
> >and the Ander-Saxon version of the Bill of Rights.  They were probably
> >posted in 1997 or thereabouts, but perhaps they are just missing for some
> >other reason (they are not at the Brown listserv archives).
> >
> >If anyone has them, please send them to me or even repost them.
>
> _Someone_ within the past year or two, posted a URL for some archived
> pre-Brown and pre-Yahoo messages.  I though I'd bookmarked it, but can't
> find it now.  If memory serves, it was a Univ. of Washington address.

Hmm, I almost posted them a short while back (but apparently never actually sent
the message, as I do occasionally restrain myself from posting).

"Archives of the Conlang Mailing List, 1991-1994"
http://www.ri.xu.org/conlang/index.html

(Found the link via Rick Harrison's Artificial Language Lab)

    *Muke!
--
http://www.frath.net/