Boudewijn Rempt writes:

 > I don't know of _any_ useful online grammar of a Tibeto-Burman language, but
 > the following paper books might be available via inter-library loan:
 >
 > Really good grammars of Tibeto-Burman languages are:

[...]

As I expected, none of these were available in the local system.  I'll
have to go for an inter-library loan, or go up to London.  For the
time being, though, I've requested the one relevant book I could find,
and should have it in a few days.  I don't suppose you have any idea
what _Tibetan Grammar_ (H A Jaschke, 1954) is like?