Zesefde Arthaey Angosii  <[log in to unmask]> ta 2002.09.07. her 15:13:12 -7h:

> Emaelivpair Santiago:
> > Does anyone know about a Software to make up an alphabet
> > and use it on the computer?
>
> I use Font Creator (http://www.high-logic.com/fcp.html) to make TrueType
> fonts. You can see a sample sentence of the two fonts I've made here:
>
> http://pwp.value.net/pirate/arthaey/temp/asha.gif
> http://pwp.value.net/pirate/arthaey/temp/geghit.gif
>
> The first one was hand-kerned because I haven't gotten around to finishing
> all the kerning pairs, but that's not Font Creator's fault. :)  The second
> was not edited in any way -- however, the sentence uses improper word order
> for the language it's written in... luckily, no one else here can read it,
> so I'm safe. :P

Another examples are:
http://hiaandmau.host.sk/pics/call/heqide.png
http://hiaandmau.host.sk/pics/call/LongNoyad.png
http://hiaandmau.host.sk/pics/call/NoyateLong.png

All of them is made with those fonts. They even can be downloaded from http://hiaandmau.host.sk/friss/LongWer1.ttf /LongWer2.ttf /LongWer3.ttf /LongWer4.ttf

But of course just if you want to examine the script and how it's look like.
--
Mau
Ábrahám Zsófia alias Mau Rauszer