Quoting Andreas Johansson <[log in to unmask]>:

> Roberto Suarez Soto wrote:
> >         Do you have a "standard" structure for documents explaining your
> >conlangs? I.e.: first pronunciation and phonology, then grammar; inside
> >of grammar, first the verbs and then the rules relative to nouns, etc.
>
> I tend to use the following order:
>
> Background stuff
> Phonology
> Morphology
> - Nouns
> - Adjectives
> - Verbs
> Syntax
>
> Now, that's just my entirely unscientific approach.

If you're *really* advanced in making your conlang, having a section
for discourse analysis would be neat, including extended selections of
text from differing genres of speech, as well as a full Conlang-Natlang/
Natlang-Conlang lexicon in the back.  But the core is as you mentioned.

Thomas Wier            "I find it useful to meet my subjects personally,
Chicago, IL 60637