 --- Joe <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > ----- Original
Message -----

no i didn't, but looks like we're now on a 50:50 on
the british vote . . . !

actually, i would probably say 'the judge had the
prisoners detained' and have done with the whole
mandatio obliqua

bn

=====
bnathyuw | landan | arR
stamp the sunshine out | angelfish
your tears came like anaesthesia | phèdre