Amanda Babcock writes:
 > On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 10:41:06PM +0100, Tim May wrote:
 >
 > > Ah, yes, I think this is what he's referring to.  I've read most of
 > > what DeLancey has online - it's one of the reason's I'm interested in
 > > the language*
 > > * If it happens that you've been following this thread from it's
 > >   inception, you already know this, of course, but it's long been
 > >   snipped from this message.
 >
 > Oops! :)  I *thought* I'd heard that name somewhere before :)

Come to think of it, it's not surprising that you'd find his stuff
looking for information on this topic, given that I first ran across one of
his lectures while trying to find out whether Tibetan used
prepositions or postpositions.

(Possibly this information doesn't really deserve a post, but I want
to find out if the list's held.)