Em Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:25:41 +0100, bnathyuw <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:

> i'm interested to know what sort of post codes
> different countries use, in particular to find out
> whether anywhere else has anything remotely similar (
> either in form or in function ) to the british system

        I don't know how exactly is the coding, but every street has a post
code here in Brazil.
        We have an 8-digit code, e.g., mine is 58109-105.
        A sister of mine received a letter in witch the street address and city
were wrong, but the zip-code was right, and it got delivered right.

--
Gustavo Eulalio <[log in to unmask]>
Mestrado em Informática