On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 07:16:07PM -0700, Barry Garcia wrote:
[snip]
> It's easier to see what i mean in actual written form. Here's the alphabet:
>
> http://student.csumb.edu/dh/garciabarryjames/world/Alphabet.gif
>
> And here's my first and last names:
>
> http://student.csumb.edu/dh/garciabarryjames/world/name.gif

This is *awesome*! Quite Hangul-like in appearance; and very convincing. I
love it. I must borrow this idea for Ebisedian's languishing writing
system :-)

> Now, i've said i dont like strictly linear scripts. What i should say is,
> i dont like strictly linear scripts where the glyphs are simple alphabet
> letters lines up, as in runes. Ordered this way, there's visual interest
> to me.
[snip]

Visual interest indeed! This is very very beautiful. I must find a way to
adopt this method in the Ebisedian writing system. :-)

MASM = Mana Ada Sistem, Man!