Christophe Grandsire wrote:

>En réponse à Tristan <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>>I have my doubts as to whether Cicero had spoken English ;) ...
>>

>Well, according to some, it seems that Jesus did ;))) .

Or, at the very least, wrote the King James Version of the Bible...

>Well, why not Patrick, but "Pingu the Penguin"? Do I look like a swimming fish?
>(I've never worn in a tuxedo, so I don't know if I'd look like a penguin
>then...)

Nah... Pingu the Penguin is a poster on some forums frequent... real
name is Lukasz, though I'm probably the only Whirlpoolian with a memory
that extends back far enough to remember that ;)

> and seem to
>

>>think
>>that Christophe's name begins with a 'P'. Have you considered becoming
>>'Pristophe', Pristophe?)
>>

>Never aptually thought agout it, but I pan bive it a thought... Well, I'm puite
>haccy with my name, so I don't wish to change it ;))) . Gut if you really have
>a chroblem, try using my middle name, Alain ;))) .

I'm convinced that 'Pristophe' would be a better fit for you. Or maybe
Palain...

Tristan.