En réponse à bnathyuw <[log in to unmask]>:

> come on pristophe, can't we have the intonation as
> well ( given it's so regular in french ) ?

Because it was so regular, I didn't have to add the intonation ;)) . It's
completely contained into the stress mark.

> [sE.la.'vi_H sE.la.'gER_H sE.la.,pOm(_H)[log in to unmask]]

I wouldn't put _H on [pOm]. The secondary accent is so small there anyway...

> [,&s 'lA:f _ ,&s 'wO: _ ,&s p@'t&I?@z 'Ini?]

Is *that* your dialect?!! No wonder it took me years to begin to understand
British English!!! (American English is easy in comparison! :)) )

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr