Heather Rice nevesht:
>Language name, creator's name, realative date of
>creation (just any old number will do), country and
>first language of creator, purpose of conlang
>(auxlang, conlang, loglang, . . . ).

Lisa`nre, Wayne Chevrier, 2001, Canada, English, conlang

>Phonetics:  number of consonants, number of vowels,
>presence of nasalization, tone and how many, where the
>accent generally falls.

23 consonants, 5 vowels, no nasalization, tonal accent, last heavy syllable

>Morphemes:  presence of allomorphs, mutation,
>assimilation, prefixes, suffixes, infixes,
>suprafixation, dicontinuation, exclusion, total
>fusion, subtraction, reduplication.  Is the conlang
>agglutinating, isolating or fusional?

High and Low tone allomorphs for prefices and suffices, slight fusion and
agglutination, mostly isolating

>Nouns and such:  subclasses of nouns (common/proper,
>abstract, things that may not be expressed explicitly
>in affixes), presence of cases and how many and what
>kind, kind of possession (alienable, inalienable, no
>distinction, etc.) presence of gender, number,
>articles, demostratives, adjectives, quantatives.  Are
>comparatives expressed by affix, word order or both?
>Do pronouns express gender, number, declension?  Are
>there indefinite pronouns, possessed pronouns?
>Others?  Are prepositions bound, unbound?  How many
>prepositons (approximate).  Presence of clitics.  Is
>derivational morphology mostly by compounding words or
>by affix or both?

2 cases(core and oblique), 2 genders(animate/inanimate), inanimate has no
number distiction(are inherently mass nouns), allprepostions, articles etc.
are clitics, both for derivation

>Verbs and such:
>Are person, number, object expressed with the verb?
>Are there static verbs (to be)?  Is the object
>incorporated into the person marker (making a
>phonetically different affix like in the Native
>American languages)?  Is transitivity marked for
>transitive, intransitive, bitransitive or other?  Is
>the person inclusive, exclusive, no distiction?  Kind
>of gender.  Are past, present, future expressed?
>Recent, remote?  Is mode express, what kind?  Is voice
>expressed?  What kind?  Manner?  Aspect?  Please list
>what kinds of manner and aspect the conlang expresses
>in its verbs.  Presence of adverbs, pro-drop.  Can
>nouns, adjectives, adverbs be changed to verbs and
>vice versa?

direct-inverse language(direct, inverse, unaccusative, unergative,
reflexive, and reciprocal) suuffices, other verb inflection with clitics
i.e. tense, mood, aspect; zero copula

>Presence of adjective, adverbial clauses and relative
>pronouns.
>
>Sentences:
>Does the conlang have an ergative or accusative
>system?  Word order and is it free or strict?  Are
>adjectives, adverbs and prepositions before or after
>the modified word?  Is the word order changed in a
>question?  How many (approximately) conjugations are
>there?

word order: topic verb everything else

>Other:
>What is the number base for the numeral system (10?
>12?)?  Presence of idioms, irregular forms of nouns
>and verbs.  Is the language syntax very predictable,
>or are there many exceptions?  How much literature has
>been produced and what kind (I'm not talking about
>translations, but stuff you wrote yourself).  Is there
>a history and dictionary of the conlang?  Script
>invented?  Other conlangs produced by the creator of
>this one.

base 60,some irregular forms, minimal vocabulary, orthography:roman
>If you could summarize your conlang in a sentence,
>what would you write?
Cree and Haida meet Chinese

>On my servey, I knew I couldn't possibly cover
>everything that conlangs will be, so I included a long
>notes section.  If you want to provide any other
>information about the conlang, just keep typing!

-Wayne Chevrier

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.