--- Nik Taylor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Padraic Brown wrote:

> > Mouses? I've never heard anything but mice.
>
> Really?  "Computer mice" just sounds weird to me.

Yep. All the shops around here (Best Buy, Comp USA,
etc) all sell _mice_; the computer/tech shows use
_mice_ as well. I'll check the adverts tomorrow to see
what's in print.

> I haven't had many
> opportunities to hear "mouse" in the computer sense
> pluralized, but
> every time I have, it's been "mouses".

Perhaps it's a regional thing. I find "mouses" highly
weird.

Padraic.

=====
il dunar-li c' argeont ayn politig;
     celist il pozponer le mbutheor ayn backun gras.