=?iso-8859-1?q?Jan=20van=20Steenbergen?= <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  --- "H. S. Teoh" wrote:
>
> > ... I was thinking of introducing [lr`] as an initial cluster in an
> > Ebisedian daughter lang...
>
> Why not? I think Hattic has a few words beginning with [lr], and Géarthnuns
> IIRC has a lot of them.

    In Gladilatian "lr" is a prefix, meaning "opposite".  It is usually
pronounced as [lr] added to the first syllable of the word it's prefixed to.

                 Dennis Paul Himes    <>    [log in to unmask]
                   http://home.cshore.com/himes/dennis.htm
        Gladilatian page: http://home.cshore.com/himes/glad/lang.htm

Disclaimer: "True, I talk of dreams; which are the children of an idle
brain, begot of nothing but vain fantasy; which is as thin of substance as
the air."                      - Romeo & Juliet, Act I Scene iv Verse 96-99