En réponse à "Peter Clark (by way of Peter Clark <[log in to unmask]>)"

>         Big thanks to Christophe for his copious comments,

You're welcome!

 as well as as
> to Roger and
>  Wayne for their comments as well. I can now describe the two mutation
> systems
> in Enamyn--and they are deliciously baroque! (Or is that "broke"? :)

Plain Maggelish :)) .

> ___System 1___
> p -> b
> b -> v
> t -> d
> d -> ts
> k -> j
> kj -> j
> m -> v
> n -> ts, r

Lovely!

> nj -> j
> f -> p, v
> v -> a
> T -> t
> s -> ts
> S -> j
> x -> tS, kj, k, r
> ts -> j, l
> tS -> ts
> r -> 0
> l -> l
> K -> l
> j -> j, r
>
> ___System 2___
> a -> f

All a's do that or only the ones that originate from w?

> p -> b
> b -> m
> t -> d
> d -> n
> k -> j
> kj -> j
> m -> b
> n -> d, n
> nj -> nj
> f -> f, p
> v -> b
> T -> s
> s -> t
> S -> tS, kj
> x -> j, k, ts
> ts -> nj, d
> tS -> ts
> r -> j
> l -> K, l
> K -> K
> j -> n, nj, ts, S

Nice too! :))

>         And there you have it. I still need to go back and check things,
> but I've
> already spent WAY too much time on this already.

When you want something to get even only *near* to Maggelity, you can be sure
you'll have to spend 3 times as much time on it as you first planned to.

 Next
> up--orthographical
> representations.

Will Maggelity strike there too? :))