Dear Colleagues (who are engaged in Web Publication),

I have finished tailoring and applying one form the Creative Commons license
to my on-line Digital Dictionary of Buddhism. The Creative Commons licenses provide
for a flexible range of clearly defined legal descriptions of licensing for people who
are publishing their materials on the web, but for whom the old notion of
"copyright" too narrowly, and too poorly describes their aims for the publication of their material
on the web. For one example of application of the license, please go to my
main DDB page and scroll down to the bottom.

http://www.acmuller.net/ddb

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <[log in to unmask]>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787