Sounds great to me!

If you're using the TEI DTD for your work, we'd be glad to publicize the
fact on the TEI web site, and could also include some samples. What kind
of help are you looking for? If it's "how do I tag xxx" or "is this the
right way to do yyy", then you'll probably find posting a query to this
list is as good a method as any.

Lou Burnard